Z Wraps - Eco-Friendly Food Storage
This product is currently sold out.
- Z Wraps are soft, pliable, and simple to use: the gentle warmth of your hands easily creates a tight seal that stays put. You can even stack them!
- Z Wraps can go anywhere in your kitchen storage: in the fridge, in the pantry, on the counter, and even in the freezer!
- Z Wraps are reusable. Wash with cool water and mild soap, leave to air dry. No need to wring out - it can damage your wrap. One Z Wrap can be washed and reused upwards of 100 times. That means 1 wrap can prevent 1000 pieces of plastic from ending up in the trash, keeping them out of landfills and our oceans!
- Always keep your beeswax food wrap away from heat or flame: Z Wraps are made with easily-melted beeswax, and beeswax is flammable.
- All Z Wraps are proudly Made in Massachusetts